The Holyrood Way - Ethos & Expectations
When students arrive at Holyrood Academy in Year 7 they are introduced to 'The Holyrood Way’. This ethos encompasses three important aspects of school life to ensure every student can succeed.
• We are well presented and equipped to learn.
• We make the most of our learning time.
• We see knowledge as important and inspiring.
• We treat others with compassion and understanding.
• We treat our environment with care and consideration.
• We treat ourselves with respect and worth.
• We commit and contribute in lessons.
• We seek opportunities to try new things.
• We participate in our wider community.